Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Glitter Logo

Glitter Logo
by Make Things For Home

 I wanted to do a glitter project and after much thought I decided I would surprise my daughter by glittering her logo. My daughter created and runs a wonderful website called The Plastic Diaries and part of her logo are lips on the cover of a diary. 

Glitter Project
What you will need

 A picture or photo printed on paper
  • Selection of colored glitter
  • Craft glue
  • Fine paint brushes
  • Sissors
  • Picture Frame        




 

 


 
  






 Hope you enjoyed this super easy project. I would love to hear from you and see what you have created.












                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment